The NFA Owners Association is a group of NFA firearms enthusiasts dedicated to reforming Federal
law on firearms regulated under the National Firearms Act of 1934.
We are in the early stages of organization, and as such, our website is currently a limited source of information.
Some of our proposed goals include:
- Prevent the ITAR fee increase from $600 to $1750
- Passage of the Veterans Heritage Firearms Act
- Fix the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record (NFRTR) system
- Reform irrational laws such as those pertaining to an AOW classification
- Repeal laws restricting reimportation of historical overseas military equipment
- Repeal the alleged "law" preventing the importation of gun barrels
- Repeal the ruling requiring imported parts kit receivers to be cut four times
- Relax or eliminate the CLEO signature requirement
- Repeal of Title 18 Section 922 Paragraph (o) forbidding the manufacture of new firearms
For more information and discussion, please join us in our forums or browse our resources.